October 2, 2022
Complete playlist below; tracks in yellow were cut for time.
- Spring Is Coming With a Strawberry in the Mouth, Roger Doyle
- Rainbow Serpent, Gryphon Rue
- A Raga Called Pat - Part IV, John Fahey
- Lullabies... Mother Sings... Father Plays..., Roberto Musci
- Being It, Arthur Russell
- Bye Bye Butterfly, Pauline Oliveros
- In Flight Suspension, Pauline Anna Strom
- Partita for 8 Singers: 3. Courante; Caroline Shaw, Roomful of Teeth, Brad Wells
- Eight Hour Religion, Gray
- Spill The Milk, Eartheater
- In Sie Hinein, Fanal
- Strider’s World, Omar S
- Cricoid Pressure, Rrose
Nathlie Provosty (b. 1981, Cincinnati, Ohio) is a visual artist based in New York, whose work is engaged with materiality and perception. The artist uses subtle, highly tactile qualities of oil paint that oscillate visually and conceptually due to the painting's multi-referential imagery, physical interaction with light and the environment, and continuous spatial shifts. Her first one-person exhibition in New York opened in 2012 at 1:1, an experimental artist-run gallery in the East Village. She has since exhibited nationally and internationally, including solo presentations at the Risorgimento Museum in Turin, Italy (2018-19), A Palazzo Gallery in Italy, and Nina Johnson Gallery in Miami, among others. Group exhibitions include the Santa Barbara Museum of Art, CA (2020), the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (2019), Kunsthall Stavanger, Norway (2018), Colby Museum of Art, ME (2017), and the Washington University Museum, DC (2017). In May 2022 Hassla published an artist book by Provosty titled [a partial list of falling], which coordinated with a solo exhibition at Nathalie Karg Gallery in NY (2022), her fourth exhibition at the gallery.